House Meetings Based on 12 Step Meetings
Green Leaf has regular once weekly Resident House Meetings based on Alcoholic Anonymous, where residents will have a chance to participate and interact openly with each other.
On Site Meetings and Speakers
Green Leaf has regular 12 Step Meetings, where residents will have the opportunity to participate and interact openly with each other and/or we have guest speakers.
Life Skills Workshops
Green Leaf has regular once weekly workshops where residents will have the opportunity to learn life skills; i.e. review bill paying, how to plan and follow a monthly budget, savings planning and follow-through, wash laundry, food preparation, cleaning, clothing repair, scheduling time management, nutritional advice, anger management, healthcare, automotive maintenance, etc.
Residents will have the opportunity to work with staff in a group setting to assist them in communicating in written format. The class is coordinated and is moderated by a professional writer who will guide the participants in expressing themselves by sharing their imagination, thoughts, feelings and/or experiences.
Art Therapy Workshops
Residents will have the opportunity to work with staff in a group setting to assist them in expressing their thoughts and feelings via artistic expression. The class is coordinated and is moderated by an artist who will guide the participants in expressing themselves by sharing their imagination, thoughts, feelings and/or experiences.
Financial Recovery Classes
Residents will have the opportunity to work with staff in an individual or group setting to assist them with their financial planning, monthly budget planning, etc.
- Individual Nutrition Planning
- Organic Foods Available and/or Prepared for Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, & Dinner
- Individual Life & Career Planning Conferences
- Located near Parks, Major colleges and Universities, Recreational areas, and the Beach
- Random and Regular Toxicology Screening & Drug Testing
- 24 hour/7 days weekly Residential Managers on site.
- All staff are well-educated, experienced, trained in addiction behavior and sustained recovery techniques.
- A Structured Sober Environment.
- An individually prearranged “Plan of Action” for each resident. Weekly follow-up with a Resident Manager to support and encourage resident to follow the plan that they made.
- All residents are required to be actively working on their continued recovery from addiction.
- Volunteerism opportunities with animal rescues, senior, local businesses and/or the handicapped.
- Individualized Financial Recovery Advisement
- Weekly Anger Management, Coping Skills, Relapse Avoidance, Job Preparation and Conflict Resolution Workshops integrated in Life skills Workshops
- Mandatory Resident House Meetings
- Cooking Classes with our Chef/Cook
- Health/Wellness Counseling
- Activities at the beach and other outdoor activities
- All residents have rotating household duties that they must complete daily.
- All bedrooms have cable TV
- Unlimited (US) Long Distance & Local Telephone Service
- Multiple computers, Printers & Wireless Internet Access.
- Washer, Dryer & laundry supplies provided.
- All residences are fully furnished.
- Referrals to qualified health professionals-(Medical, Psychological, Dental, etc.)
- High Speed Internet Access & WiFi
- Unlimited (US) Long Distance, Local Telephone Service, and Voicemail
- Computer, Printer, and Internet Access
- Laundry facilities; washer, dryer, and laundry supplies provided for residents
- All residences are fully furnished
- Air conditioning throughout the residence
- Yoga and Meditation Workshops
- Basketball, Treadmills, Weights, Recreational Area, Barbeque and Spa in Secure Backyard